Version History of Video Enhancer AI for Win
# V 2.8.0 January 13, 2023
- Add new AI Colorizer tool to colorize B&W videos.
- Add a 9:16 aspect ratio to create vertical videos.
- Fix other bugs.
# V 2.7.0 November 15, 2022
- Add the function of model management.
- Optimize the model settings.
# V 2.6.0 October 18, 2022
- Add reset and manual parameter input functions in the video setting module.
- Add the function of batch processing.
- Optimize the resume and pause function.
- Add global parameter settings.
# V 2.5.1 September 22, 2022
- Update AI processing models.
- Optimize the performance and fix some minor bugs.
# V 2.5.0 August 11, 2022
- Support AI Runtime and AI Models module checking.
- Prompt the GPU Acceleration during processing.
- Performance optimization and other bugs fix.
# V 2.4.0 July 7th, 2022
- Support MP4(H.265), MKV(H.264), MKV(H.265), and MOV(ProRes 422HQ) as the output formats.
- Add AI Face Blur.
- Support manually controlling brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- Support cropping video.
# V 2.3.0 June 1st, 2022
- Support pause during conversion.
- Support TensorRT acceleration.
- Use Standard (Multi-Frame) model by default.
# V 2.2.0 May 9th, 2022
- Add denoising option.
- Support CPU/GPU switching and multi-graphics card switching.
- Support the cropped video to fill the screen.
- Add setting option in menu.
- Video encoding uses ffmpeg by default.
# V 2.1.1 February 24th, 2022
- Greatly imporve the processing speed.
- Fixed other bugs.
# V 2.1.0 January 26th, 2022
- Modify the AI model types and new models are added.
- The option of "Face Refine" is added.
- Support Win 7 64-bit.
- Speed up the enhancing up to 20%-40%.
- Support exporting lossless avi format.
- Fixed other bugs.
# V 2.0.0 December, 3rd, 2021
- Optimize program function and interface.
- Support importing more video formats.
- Enable to preview the movie for 30 seconds.
- On the computer after win 10 1903, support graphics acceleration with Nvdia, AMD and Intel.
# V 1.0.0 November, 10th, 2021
- Change the Frame Rate Mode to Constant Frame Rate.
- Fix the dislocation problem of the user guide's direction at first use in some cases.
- Optime the program display.
- Fix some minor bugs.